Trade and Transport Group is a small, highly specialised strategy consulting firm and analytical solutions provider to companies and institutions operating in the global transportation and logistics space. We are based in Sydney, Australia, but operate worldwide.
Specifically, our firm, principals and consultants have experience in:
- Development and implementation of business strategy for companies operating in the air, ground or ocean transportation space.
- Transaction advisory and due diligence with a focus on market potential and competitive assessment.
- International trade, freight and transport market analysis and forecasting.
- Freight loadability, airport, facility and logistics capability assessments.
- Development of business cases for small to large capital and infrastructure investments, including the preparation of demand forecasts, market surveys, financial models, and cost benefit analysis to support these.
- Design and rollout of public facing interactive dashboards, maps, and visuals to display transport and freight market trends and developments.
- Set up and management of public grant and investment programs.
- Implementation of business reviews and performance enhancement.
- Strategy and business development workshops.
Trade and Transport Group has a strong quantitative approach in its work. To support our advisory business, we maintain extensive freight demand, supply, cost, competition, and economics databases.
Our principals, consultants and specialists have deep experience in working with a wide range of private and public sector customers, including logistics businesses, infrastructure providers, companies owning and operating transportation assets, investment firms, and economic development organisations.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support you.